Page 1 of 5

The Katz Lover Club...

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:18 am
by Orzel Bialy
Besides a dashing new medal for trouncing Jess and his M4 in 1-1 battles...there is also a new banner that you may have seen about the forum....The Katz Lover Club Member banner.

If you love your Tigers and Panthers...or their tank hunter kin...then this banner is a must!

Feel free to use it...and if you need help in figuring out how to include it in your signature just drop me a PM...I'll be glad to assist a fellow Kat Backer!!! ;)

Ok...let's see...

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:18 pm
by Orzel Bialy
the Roster of Club Members to Date.

If you have picked up the banner...voice up and let's see how many members have joined up thus far?

;)

We're out there Jess...and we are getting bigger by the day!!!:mad:

LMAO!:D

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:28 pm
by M4Jess
Wheres your Medal??? oh right...you lost!

Long live the Katz!

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:56 pm
by Oxtane
Orzel,

I am defintely a Panther fan and love to use them to turn rusty T34s into smoking hulks. Count me in on the Katz Lover Club.

PS - Could you inform me how too stick the banner on my messages? Thanks.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:22 pm
by rbrunsman
I got mine last night!

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:51 pm
by Belisarius
Hehe, I'm here as well. :)

Er, ummm....well,

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:18 am
by Orzel Bialy
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Wheres your Medal??? oh right...you lost!


Actually...since I lost only once (and that was only because I lost my main gun) I DO QUALIFY FOR THE MEDAL...I just haven't added it to my signature...yet. ;)

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:00 am
by M4Jess
SISSYS.....my banner is comming! :D

banner eh?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:21 am
by Orzel Bialy
copy-kat. :D

For those Kat Lovers

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:45 am
by Orzel Bialy
that take on M4 Jess in his 1-1 battle (Tiger vs. M4 Easy 8) and beat him in the best of 5 contest...and lose only one or none of the battles...you can proudly display the Banner with Medal version of the Katz Lover Club Banner

Image

A fitting tribute to any Kat Lover!!!

Thanks to Belisarius for coming up with the banner layout...which I modified so Goblin could change his avatar in the future and not alter the smaller medal image. ;)

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:54 am
by Figmo
Count me in! I'm a KAT Lover. I even have a son (26 years old) that only plays minitures and loves to crack rows of artillery and AT guns with his Panthers - he says "The best Tank of WW2".

Watch out - I'm breeding KAT lovers!!

Figmo

and to think

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:17 am
by M4Jess
I had respect fir you Figmo!:confused:

Re: and to think

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:45 am
by Figmo
Originally posted by M4 Jess
I had respect fir you Figmo!:confused:


ROTFL - What can I say - I have to be honest - sometimes to a fault.

For example, I've read that even the guys that drove Shermans called them "Ronsons" - refering to the standard issue ronson lighters - that the Shermans lit up like ronsons - how can you argue with personal experience. The only advantage to the Sherman was like the T34 - there were lots and lots and lots of them.

Figmo

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:50 am
by M4Jess
;)

so shut up and post you Kat banner..Orzel can walk you through it!

And you owe me a one on one!

Katlitter

:rolleyes:

{all in fun} KIND OF!:mad:

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:03 am
by Huffy
I'm with you Jess.....just got done opening a can of whipass on some kitty kat Panthers.....sorry guys...but it did happen....and the kat don't like the 76...or the 90 mm guns....hehehehehe.
all in fun.....
Huffy

I love you !

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:10 am
by M4Jess
way to go!!

Kill all Kats! :mad:

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:19 am
by Huffy
yea....well what is even funnier....drop a few squads of rangers behind the lines...they took out about 8 tanks...and i did it just to distract him....and it turned out to be a big factor...
here Kitty.... kitty...kitty.......HA!
Huffy

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:27 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Huffy
yea....well what is even funnier....drop a few squads of rangers behind the lines...they took out about 8 tanks...and i did it just to distract him....and it turned out to be a big factor...
here Kitty.... kitty...kitty.......HA!
Huffy


I LOVE YOU!

M4 banneer comming up .....and the Katz,,,,,,,,,,must die!

more M4 lovers take up the 1 on 1!!!!

dare them and they will die!!

Jess~

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:56 pm
by Figmo
My Kitty needs some litter - so bring on those soon to be dead Shermans.

All in fun!!

Figmo

Im here..

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:04 am
by Hawk
Hello everyone.......my name is Hawk and i'm a Big Kat lover......I get a warm tingly feeling when M4's are used as Ash Trays or BBQ's......It makes me feel good to know they have some sort of USE!!!!!!