Page 1 of 1

Mud isolation -> surrender?

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:29 pm
by Aditia
Quick question from a mud virgin

In the below screenshot, how susceptible are the isolated Axis units to surrender? They are isolated due to mud.
I think their defensive value should protect them from surrenders?

Should I move all Isolated units back until they are out of the void and release the pocket? Or can I just strengthen the positions until FBD catches up?
I guess in the same go, how is the chance of forcing the 3CV stack to surrender in mud?







Image

RE: Mud isolation -> surrender?

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:16 pm
by Icier
I would use air drop of supplies.

RE: Mud isolation -> surrender?

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:10 pm
by schattensand2
Your Units are not isolated but are out of support cause they are to far away from support.
If you rightclick over them they are beyond 100 hex effectic supply rule.
There is nothing you have to do but to learn -
till here and not further
Some FDB RRrepair will bring them back into minimal supply.
I second Ices solution, but if you can not attack the Russians can definitely not attack.
Nothing to fear here.

RE: Mud isolation -> surrender?

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:11 am
by MrBlizzard
You could move your PzKps HQ closer to your units out of supply.
It's often enough to get them in supply again.