Page 1 of 1

Lost Victories crashing to desk top

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:41 pm
by chillydigits
Help,
I have a Dell pent3 450, 384ram, 64mb nvidia, win98 2nd edition, I have patched lost victories with all the offical patches and have spwaw at 7.1. I did a complete reinstall following the instructions on the forum, but I am still having the same problem as I have had since I got lost victories node5 scen16 turn 3 or 4 it crashes back to desk top, does anyone have any ideas on what to try I am close to giving up on .....

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:05 pm
by Supervisor
Are you trying to continaully load the same save even after your reinstallation attempts, or did you start from scratch and have it crash at the same point. Because once your saved game has crashed it won't work ever, it's corrupted for good.:(

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:23 pm
by chillydigits
NO a fresh reistall each time, I am not using a presaved game I rstart LV's new each time i reistall it

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:39 pm
by Supervisor
From your email it appears that those nodes are still corrupted I will check the dates on the corrected ones that wat you can verify that your files got overwritten properly. LV still has it issues I've found a few instance on were achieving a DV in a certain battle will corrupt the game not matter what you do.

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:12 am
by chillydigits
Gmenfan...thanks for trying to help track down this problem for me