Page 1 of 1

Anybody need a game?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:59 pm
by otto
I'm looking for an opponent, will consider any time frame or nations. Prefer to play med-large, meeting eng., 10% OBA cap, engineer placed mines, C&C optional. Can do at least a turn every 2 days, usually better.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:08 pm
by VikingNo2
Okay Otto what countries and wath year would you like

10% arty is fine with me

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:23 am
by otto
Sent two proposed games to you via e-mail--I'm looking forward to playing the champion. Even if I lose I should learn a thing or two.
If neither of the two games I sent suit you I'm sure we can find something we both like.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:44 pm
by VikingNo2
I sent you the turn, I chose the Aussies vs Japan, I went with 10% arty

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:32 pm
by RobW
Otto, set something up - will take Brits if they are going - 10% arty, any period/map is fine by me - 2 air units if you want them