Page 1 of 1

Lv's crashing to desk top

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:14 pm
by chillydigits
Help, I am going to put this here as well as in the spwaw forum hoping that someone can help me solve my crashing problem. I am running a dell with a pent3 450 , 384 ram, 64 meg nvidia vid card, win98 2nd edition, directx 8.1.
Since I got spwaw lv's it has crashed to desk top on node 6 scen21 or node 5 scen 16 usually around between turn 8-11 always on russian op fire...... I installed more ram 128 to 384 and installed a new video card from 16mg to 64 mg hoping to solve this crash problem. I have tried a fresh reload of spwaw and lv 5 times with the same result each time crashing. I am am ready to give up .I am hoping someone else has seen this and can steer me to a solution