Page 1 of 1
No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:48 pm
by chantz10
Game looks great and don't get me wrong?
No Japan?? No Pacific?? Why??
[:'(]
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:50 pm
by Ostwindflak
The title does say Europe in it, that could have something to do with it.[:D]
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:32 am
by Mountaineer
One step at a time, new game engine but I bet global version is in the future.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:41 am
by Steely Glint
ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak
The title does say Europe in it, that could have something to do with it.[:D]
Maybe just a little...
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:04 pm
by chantz10
Not much gets by you Huh?
I wanted to know why no Japan not about the name of the game...[:-]
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 pm
by Toby42
The title says War in Europe. Japan wasn't involved there! [&:]
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 pm
by Ostwindflak
I'll be honest here Chantz10, I was taking your original post as you being "funny" as it seems painfully obvious, given the title of the game, why there would be no Japan in said up coming game. So in turn I was playing along, but perhaps the obvious escaped you and I in turn took for granted of what you may or may not know of the geography and what powers were in which theater during the war. I apologize as I do not know what your level of knowledge is based on the subject of WWII. My post was not meant as a jab at you and if it was taken that way, again I am sorry.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:09 pm
by Scook_99
If you played SC2, remember there was only Europe initially too. Expansions later on added the Pacific, better looking and larger maps, uhm, etc.
You will probably have to wait about a year (complete guess) for any additional material that might include a world wide scale.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 pm
by Ironclad
I never gave SC2 a good try out previously but I have been mightily impressed with the Brute Force scenario when playing it recently in multiplayer. Its good to know that such a good global version remains available for multiplayer even when the eagerly anticipated SC3 arrives on the scene.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 pm
by KuniworthII
Strategic command: Kuniworth's war will be the next one“.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 pm
by marcdhanna
Based on Axis Empires (Board Game), it's hard to model the Pacific war based on European war parameters. I think it is better to get one of them right first and it makes sense to do that in Europe.
RE: No Japan?? No Pacific??
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 am
by AlbertN
My current feeling is that the naval system does not work at all.
It's crap already for the European side - and certainly makes the whole Pacific naval war screwed over.