Page 1 of 2

Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:20 am
by Zap
I have been watching my Chicago Bears. Its going to be a long Season!!!!

I like some of the games with the close scores this year. Too bad for the distraction.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:30 am
by Orm
Its going to be a long Season!!!!
It is going to be a boring season since I can't watch it.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:56 am
by Zap
ORIGINAL: Orm
Its going to be a long Season!!!!
It is going to be a boring season since I can't watch it.

Feel for you but you have Hockey coming up. Hope your a hockey fan.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:00 am
by Orm
ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: Orm
Its going to be a long Season!!!!
It is going to be a boring season since I can't watch it.

Feel for you but you have Hockey coming up. Hope your a hockey fan.
Thank you.

I was a hockey fan but not any longer. They messed up the hockey league here, in my humble opinion that is.

I take some comfort that there still a month left of the soccer season. When it ended I used to turn to American Football but that ended because it became to popular here so now they charge a small fortune for it.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:35 am
by terje439
ORIGINAL: Orm
that ended because it became to popular here so now they charge a small fortune for it.

Same here [:(]

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:00 am
by Gilmer
I was born in Massachusetts, so my team is the Patriots. They aren't doing too badly.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 pm
by Max 86
ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

I was born in Massachusetts, so my team is the Patriots. They aren't doing too badly.

"Yeah, tell me about it" Houston Texans fans said!

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:07 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: Orm


It is going to be a boring season since I can't watch it.

Feel for you but you have Hockey coming up. Hope your a hockey fan.
Thank you.

I was a hockey fan but not any longer. They messed up the hockey league here, in my humble opinion that is.

I take some comfort that there still a month left of the soccer season. When it ended I used to turn to American Football but that ended because it became to popular here so now they charge a small fortune for it.

Orm, buddy, you are welcome to come to my place on Sundays. I'll make nachos!

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:13 pm
by Zap
Nachos! [:D] Put A little more effort into it there Chickenboy. At least warm up some buffalo wings.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:21 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zap




Feel for you but you have Hockey coming up. Hope your a hockey fan.
Thank you.

I was a hockey fan but not any longer. They messed up the hockey league here, in my humble opinion that is.

I take some comfort that there still a month left of the soccer season. When it ended I used to turn to American Football but that ended because it became to popular here so now they charge a small fortune for it.

Orm, buddy, you are welcome to come to my place on Sundays. I'll make nachos!
Thank you. [&o] [:)]

The journey, unfortunately, is a bit to long. [:(]

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: Zap

Nachos! [:D] Put A little more effort into it there Chickenboy. At least warm up some buffalo wings.
Nachos sounds wonderful. [:)]

Although I have never tried buffalo wings. [:)]

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:06 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zap

Nachos! [:D] Put A little more effort into it there Chickenboy. At least warm up some buffalo wings.
Nachos sounds wonderful. [:)]

Although I have never tried buffalo wings. [:)]
Buffalo Wings are harvested from the very rare and exotic Flying Buffalo.

Image

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:37 pm
by Frido1207
ORIGINAL: Zap
I have been watching my Chicago Bears. Its going to be a long Season!!!!
What happened to your Bears? I thought they would further improve from last season, but they seem to move in the wrong direction.
ORIGINAL: Zap
I like some of the games with the close scores this year.
This. And the fact that several top rated teams already took a beating (except for NE & Den).

@Orm and Terje: I don`t know what you have to pay. Here in Germany, American Football is somewhat popular, but I pay less than 20 €/monthly. So I enjoy watching the two games on Sunday that are broadcasted if my time permits. Even the wife knows already some players (Oh, that's Tim Brady (sic) ). Only awful thing I have to endure is the german commentary.

The only thing I really regret is, that I didn´t had the chance to play Football by myself in my youth.


RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:46 pm
by Zap
The Bears are embarrassing, with the terrible quarter back. The management tried to convince fans he was good.

Fortunately, I follow other teams. To be too loyal a fan of Chicago teams would bring on depression.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 am
by Gilmer
ORIGINAL: Zap

The Bears are embarrassing, with the terrible quarter back. The management tried to convince fans he was good.

Fortunately, I follow other teams. To be too loyal a fan of Chicago teams would bring on depression.

He's does great when everything is perfect. Protection, running, etc. When one thing goes wrong, he completely devolves. Quarterback observers, professional coaches and former players, say his mechanics are terrible and its too late in his career to change him. I think Chicago moves on from him after this year.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:56 am
by Zap
I thought they signed him last year to a multi-year contract?

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:43 am
by wings7
ORIGINAL: Zap

I thought they signed him last year to a multi-year contract?

It depends on his contract but many players are released (of course they would try to trade him first).

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 am
by Chickenboy
Yes, Cutler is subpar in so many ways for the Bears. But their Defense is truly terrible this year (and last). Forcing the offense out of a conservative gameplan into a shootout because the Defense gave up 30 points forces some bad gameplay sometimes.

Now how about my 'boys? Dak Prescott is looking very impressive and poised for a rookie QB. Very nice to see. [8D]

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:26 am
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Yes, Cutler is subpar in so many ways for the Bears. But their Defense is truly terrible this year (and last). Forcing the offense out of a conservative gameplan into a shootout because the Defense gave up 30 points forces some bad gameplay sometimes.

Now how about my 'boys? Dak Prescott is looking very impressive and poised for a rookie QB. Very nice to see. [8D]
Their defense was decent today, in a 17-14 win, sans Cutler.

RE: Americcan pro football2016

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 am
by Titanwarrior89
I've watched NFL/AFL = then NFL all my life. The game is not the same. Something is missing. I think College football(Watched just as long as NFL) is a better game to watch than the pro's. A lot more colorful and just plain better games.

Still waiting, on that one real "Super Bowl" game. Just my Nickel
s worth.