Page 1 of 1
New player question. Split air group
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:48 am
by majandro
Hi,
I am playing my first games and I have notice that, apart from other more things, I can not find a way to split an air group in two smaller, to try to tranfers one of the to a CV.
Any help?
Thanks
RE: New player question. Split air group
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:48 pm
by Alfred
Not possible to split an air unit into 2 sub components.
Air units which can be split are broken down into 3 sub components. Units which are too small can't be split.
Alfred
RE: New player question. Split air group
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:23 pm
by rustysi
Are you playing the Allies? Also what scenario? In stock campaign scen1 I know that the Japanese forces start with several carrier capable Zero units already broken down. Some of convenient sizes that'll fit the open spaces of the KB (9 or 18 A/C). Other Japanese carriers, like the CVL's may have their units re-sized from turn one.