Page 1 of 2

What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:56 pm
by Mylesmata
I'm a big fan of lists in general and I like to make use of wishlists wherever I can (usually supplemented by an ordered, categorised Excel spreadsheet because I'm a massive nerd). My top-10 changes with the tide and I got to wondering what you fine folk have on your gaming wishlists.

Top of my wishlist:

Matrix/Slitherine game: CMANO (although that might get toppled when Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg is released)
Other (released) game: The Viceroy
Other (unreleased) game: Dishonored 2

So, what's at the top of your wishlist(s)?

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:03 pm
by DROregon
Steel Tigers

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:08 pm
by zakblood
destiny 2 for the pc

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach

and any war game on offer, remake, old, new, matters little to me, if i see it, i want it[8D]

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:11 pm
by Ostwindflak
Last Blitzkrieg by Multi-Man Publishing.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... blitzkrieg

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:40 pm
by Mylesmata
ORIGINAL: DROregon

Steel Tigers
I'd forgotten about that. Now I need to figure out where to rank it...
ORIGINAL: zakblood

and any war game on offer, remake, old, new, matters little to me, if i see it, i want it[8D]
I'm sure many of us here can certainly relate!

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:43 pm
by Twotribes
ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

Last Blitzkrieg by Multi-Man Publishing.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... blitzkrieg
I don't buy board games anymore gave my 80 plus stockpile to Slaakman to find a good home for them a while back.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:44 pm
by Mylesmata
ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

Last Blitzkrieg by Multi-Man Publishing.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... blitzkrieg
Ooo.That looks like the sort of game I'd obsess over then never play due to not knowing anyone to play with. The wife has been subjected to many an evening of learning rules with feigned interest, the poor thing.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:47 pm
by warspite1
Top of my wishlist:

Matrix/Slitherine game: A big leap in development for MWIF in the coming year - remaining key bugs killed off, half map scenarios coded and at least some missing optionals introduced
Other (released) game: Hope Civ VI is playable on my machine and is actually better than Civ V
Other (unreleased) game: a detailed War in the Mediterranean game 1940-43

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:58 pm
by RodyMetal
My wishlist (truly want them):
From steam (released): Steel Armor
From Steam (unreleased): The Guild 3 & Civ6
From Matrix (released): GG War in the West
From Matrix (Unreleased): War of the Successions & Afghanistan 11



RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:54 pm
by DonCzirr

Battle Academy 2 on Android - It's not going to happen - but hey - this is a Wish List ...

Panzer Battles 3 - The Great Escape from Bunker-fest

TOAW 4 - Good Art takes time ...


RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:03 pm
by Orm
Other (unreleased) game: a detailed War in the Mediterranean game 1940-43
With a detailed naval and air war. Please. With the invasion of Greece and Yugoslavia.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:29 pm
by Alan Sharif
For me it is Campaign Middle East, when funds allow. Then the recent Pike and Shot DLC and finally, the forthcoming Order of Battle DLC. The first two I am hoping to acquire before the end of October.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:51 pm
by Rosseau
Mr. Alan R. Arvold's scenario packs are really adding value to Campaign Middle East. Played one yesterday - great game system.

No more games for me for a long while, but Steel Tigers (?) and TOAW 4 would be hard to resist.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 pm
by rwenstrup
Steel Tigers
TOAW4

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:04 am
by Gilmer
Currently my wishlist includes:

CMANO - been looking at it for a while
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm
MWIF
Dishonored 2
Sengoku Jidai
Rise of Prussia Gold (so I can also get the Steam serial # because years ago, I bought the original from Gamer's Gate)

I'll talk myself out of buying at least 3.

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:06 am
by Agathosdaimon
Sovereignty crown of k7ngs once it is out of ea
WOLVES OF THE Atlantic
and i am hoping to find a boxed copy of the old game Carrier Strike

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:58 am
by wodin
Waiting on WOFF UE, Steel Tigers, Check Your Six, Chain of Command, Tactical Art of War, anything new for CMx2 games, NUTS PC conversion by Two Hour Wargames (rumours at the moment), Battletech, U Boot, WH40K Santos Reach, Dark Future, any new DLC for Muis Front and Before (LINK) prob others I've forgot. Obviously not all will be bought, as I expect some wont be what I expected. Funny when I started this post I didn't think I'd have many games to mention!

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:02 am
by Ostwindflak
Wodins list = "Everything AND the kitchen sink". [:D]

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am
by Agathosdaimon
ORIGINAL: wodin

Waiting on WOFF UE, Steel Tigers, Check Your Six, Chain of Command, Tactical Art of War, anything new for CMx2 games, NUTS PC conversion by Two Hour Wargames (rumours at the moment), Battletech, U Boot, WH40K Santos Reach, Dark Future, any new DLC for Muis Front and Before (LINK) prob others I've forgot. Obviously not all will be bought, as I expect some wont be what I expected. Funny when I started this post I didn't think I'd have many games to mention!
Check Your Six

some hear that i have not heard of - Check your six, battletech (a new version) dark future, and Chain of Command, and Tactical Art of War - going to look these up.

U-boot yes thats another one i want

isnt NUTS already out on steam?

i wish there was something around like CGW still which would list all the upcoming wargames always, is there an online equivalent today?

although we have forums, is there a one stop place to go?

RE: What's on your gaming wishlist?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 pm
by budd
Since most of what I'm looking at is a ways off, Steel tigers,new flashpoint game, CS Vietnam, CS eastfront 39-41, I'm hoping for something new for DCB perhaps extending the timeline to the end of 42, no news from Cameron in a awhile on the plans. The one game Im looking forward to that should be out this year is Frozen Synapse 2, loved the gameplay of the first game and from what I've seen the second is a big leap forward with the maps and missions.