Page 1 of 1

Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 am
by skrewball
Hey all,

A big thanks to XRTG and Harplonked for reinvigorating my interest in playing WiTP-AE. While I have been a long time member and have played many games of WITP, I don't think I ever actually played AE GC before.

So, I have taken the advice of this forum and I want to make sure I am not missing anything before I start.

1. Andy Mac's Scenario upgrades AEdataUpdateS11
2. AE Beta Patch AEupdate1126b
3. WITPTracker 1.10
4. The beautiful YamatoDamashii Sunny day map.
5. Submarine Tracker...can't get this to work with OpenOffice.
6. AE WITP Land/Air Artwork by Gregory Lind

Can anyone else think of anything I need? This is strictly for AI, I don't foresee myself being able to go the distance with a PBEM, so I would hate to leave someone hanging. Thanks for all your help!


RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:34 am
by Yaab
The list lacks one important item. Are you single or retired?

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:41 am
by Chris21wen
ORIGINAL: Yaab

The list lacks one importnat item. Are you single or retired?

[:D]

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 am
by obvert
ORIGINAL: skrewball

Hey all,

A big thanks to XRTG and Harplonked for reinvigorating my interest in playing WiTP-AE. While I have been a long time member and have played many games of WITP, I don't think I ever actually played AE GC before.

So, I have taken the advice of this forum and I want to make sure I am not missing anything before I start.

1. Andy Mac's Scenario upgrades AEdataUpdateS11
2. AE Beta Patch AEupdate1126b
3. WITPTracker 1.10
4. The beautiful YamatoDamashii Sunny day map.
5. Submarine Tracker...can't get this to work with OpenOffice.
6. AE WITP Land/Air Artwork by Gregory Lind

Can anyone else think of anything I need? This is strictly for AI, I don't foresee myself being able to go the distance with a PBEM, so I would hate to leave someone hanging. Thanks for all your help!


Read the first bit of Mike Solli's AAR on the Japanese economy, ship building/conversions and R & D. He has a lot of other good planning stuff in there too, like IJA OOB and starting positions, not to mention his plans for them. Since this kind of logistics is also his day job, he's one to trust with planning. [:)]


RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:26 am
by skrewball
ORIGINAL: Yaab

The list lacks one important item. Are you single or retired?

Neither, but I have an awesome wife who often says, "Go play your computer games and leave me on my couch!" [:D]

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am
by PaxMondo
Halsey's artwork for unit's ...

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:21 am
by zuluhour
screen shot of must have map please,..

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 am
by Trugrit

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 pm
by skrewball
ORIGINAL: zuluhour

screen shot of must have map please,..

This is the map mod I have.

tm.asp?m=3696410&mpage=1&key=

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:43 pm
by BillBrown
I find Combat Reporter to be useful. tm.asp?m=2456864

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:19 pm
by zuluhour
I should log on more often, very nice.

RE: Am I ready for JPN vs Allies (AI)

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:32 pm
by rustysi
Neither, but I have an awesome wife who often says, "Go play your computer games and leave me on my couch!"

What a woman, she have any sisters.[:D]