Page 1 of 1

Panzer Corps Gold - Release date announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:13 pm
by AlbertoC
Great news, folks!

As we announced two weeks ago, we're going to release the ultimate edition of Panzer Corps and it'll go by the name of Panzer Corps Gold. But then you'll probably ask me: "When, when can I get it?!"

Well, my friends, you can get it very soon, on Thursday October 6th!


Panzer Corps Gold will contain all expansions ever published and it will be accompanied by a free patch, adding some game changer UI improvements, including the possibility of seeing a combat prediction while planning your movement.

Are you excited? I hope so, because next week we'll have more news for you regarding Panzer Corps. Stay tuned then, and don't miss the release of Panzer Corps Gold, the ultimate edition of a classic series!

RE: Panzer Corps Gold - Release date announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:22 pm
by Toby42
ORIGINAL: AlbertoC

Great news, folks!

As we announced two weeks ago, we're going to release the ultimate edition of Panzer Corps and it'll go by the name of Panzer Corps Gold. But then you'll probably ask me: "When, when can I get it?!"

Well, my friends, you can get it very soon, on Thursday October 6th!


Panzer Corps Gold will contain all expansions ever published and it will be accompanied by a free patch, adding some game changer UI improvements, including the possibility of seeing a combat prediction while planning your movement.

Are you excited? I hope so, because next week we'll have more news for you regarding Panzer Corps. Stay tuned then, and don't miss the release of Panzer Corps Gold, the ultimate edition of a classic series!

On my Birthday! Imagine that!! [:D]

RE: Panzer Corps Gold - Release date announced!

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:15 pm
by Mylesmata
My wallet is poised! Glad it's being released so soon.

RE: Panzer Corps Gold - Release date announced!

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 am
by MrsWargamer
I have a lot of PC already, but lack enough it might be worth it.

I think I will see if I can convince my boyfriend to get it for Christmas.