Page 1 of 1

Order of battle Pacific Campaign

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 pm
by genehaynes
How do I get Order of Battle Pacific to launch after selecting the icon on the Ord. Battle WW2 campaign screen.

I previously had Ord battle Pacific installed. Today I installed Ord Battle WW2. I thought that when I selected the Pacific Campaign Ord Battle Pacific would run, but I still get the two choices: "play a few turns" or "Purchase game".

Do I have to re-install Ord Battle Pacific into a different folder?

RE: Order of battle Pacific Campaign

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:45 pm
by Moltke71
Click on the "Rising Sun" icon on the map you see after the main menu.

RE: Order of battle Pacific Campaign

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:53 pm
by genehaynes
Tried rising Sun, and get the same choices: "try campaign / purchase campaign"

RE: Order of battle Pacific Campaign

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:25 pm
by zakblood
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 72&t=73969

this is another way of doing it, from one of the main support staff, hope it works for you also, reply if it doesn't and i'll find you something else, sorry about this, and fingers crossed for you this time