Page 1 of 1
Can't find any problems
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:48 pm
by Scook_99
It's been a nice problem to have. I come and check if I find a problem, and it's already been listed. Been trying crazy stuff the last two weeks, and no problems arise. It's been great, and the release date of 11/17/2016 looks like a safe bet. Congratulations to the programming and design teams. I cannot wait for enough time to pass and we can start doing tournaments!
Hubert and Bill, congratulations to you both. Once the release date comes, I hope you both can take some well deserved time off.
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:21 am
by Hubert Cater
Thanks Skook_99!
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:18 am
by n0kn0k
Same here. I gave it about 10 hours this weekend. No issues found. [:D]
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:12 am
by Mountaineer
No issues to report so far.
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:07 am
by TheBattlefield
Yep. Technically the game runs smoothly and error free on my computer. The UI is clear and visually appealing in its new form. Also no display errors here. The unit behavior corresponds to the documentation and so far I have not been able to discover any new or old errors. Surely somebody will discover a slumbering bug in some sort of twisted and adventurous game variant and of course one or the other script command can be further optimized. But ultimately this underlines the unique strategic range of this game. I am sure, even in their gold edition other games will not reach the quality level presented here. Both thumbs up for the release. [:)]
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:39 am
by ReinerAllen
I Agree.
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:03 pm
by xwormwood
I would like to add that the screen still reloads / refresh whenever you confirm an action within the diplomacy / research screen.
I would prefer a stable screen instead of the short flickering.
RE: Can't find any problems
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:48 pm
by ncc1701e
OK - last sanity check on V1.00, nothing more to report in term of bugs than the existing ones already declared in bug thread.