Page 1 of 1

Testers, anyone...testers....calling all testers

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 1:45 am
by silentsurfer
Hey gang, I'm going to put out the first part of my campaign for people to test and give me their feedback. Its a four scenario contest in Spain, "loosely" (and I use that phrase loosely) based on event leading up to the fall of Barcelona.

For those of you who did not read one of my last posts describing this campaign, let me reiterate. Its done on small maps with initial purchase points being 1460. The campaign should be about 50+ scenarios when its all said and done with many of them being more or less historical and others more or less fictional. The game is meant just to be fun and challenging, not a portrayal of history, I'll leave that up to the masters of the game. I hope to have battles taking place in England, USA and even against the Japanese (these all depend on how well you do). The maps are all made by myself, I'm sure that'll show.

So if anyone wants to test this for me, please let me know and I'll e-mail you a zip file, so please enclude your email address when you respond to this thread. I'm looking for 5 or 6 brave souls who can have an open mind and provide constructive feed back...."this sucks" is not constructive. So please let me know soon, once the feedback is in I'll complete the campaign within a month or so.

Thanks all

Jeff

[This message has been edited by silentsurfer (edited October 15, 2000).]

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 1:51 am
by Huffy
Hey Jeff, I'd be happy to test it for you...I might not be the best one to do it...but if you don't get enough others...I'll be happy to....I'll bet Wild Bill will take a gander at it also...
jeffhuff@sunlink.net

Thanks for doing the camp for all of us...
Huffy

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 2:26 am
by Ismael
YES! i will play it and let you know what i think if you want.

warere@aol.com


Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 2:47 am
by Tankhead
Hi Jeff!

You bet I be happy to run her through the gears. Image Send it over.

Tankhead



------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 2:58 am
by silentsurfer
Thanks guys, the test should be in all of your in boxes now. Have fun and be honest. Tankhead...I tried to link to your site but it came up really slow and I could not link into the scenarios depot, is there something wrong with your server tonight?

Any more takers...?

Surfer

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:07 am
by Tankhead
Originally posted by silentsurfer:
Thanks guys, the test should be in all of your in boxes now. Have fun and be honest. Tankhead...I tried to link to your site but it came up really slow and I could not link into the scenarios depot, is there something wrong with your server tonight?
Any more takers...?
Surfer
Hi Silentsurfer!

Yeah it was a bit slow earlier but it's fine now, I just did some update to it and it work fine. The server gets really busy some time seems to happen all over the internet today. Image

Tankhead



------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:31 pm
by Hortlund
Hey Surfer

I'd be happy to test that campaign for you. Send me the files and I'll get right to work

stevehortlund@hotmail.com



------------------
Panzerjaeger Hortlund
-=Fear is only a state of mind=-

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 3:52 pm
by Christophe Jaureguiberry
Hello Silentsurfer,

I've done quite a lot of playtesting for TOAW, but never for SPWAW (yet). If you want to send me your file, I'll do my best.

cjaurey@attglobal.net

Regards,

Christophe

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 1:00 am
by silentsurfer
Hey guys, bear with me in getting that test out to you, I'm at work Image, I'll get it out to you ASAP (go home, kiss wife and/or child, get on puter Image) There is also the first two Poland battles thrown in there by mistake but they are somewhat playable. Anyway, check your mail boxes in about an hour or so.

Thanks a bunch guys
Surfer