Page 1 of 1
And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 am
by KuniworthII
Ok it´s been 14 years now since I joined the strategic command Community. Feels great to be back, so much fun. Will immediately begin working on a remake of the old grigsby Classic war in russia.
Now where is Rambo, JerseyJohn, Lucky Elephant and everybody else?
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:45 am
by Magpius
Kuni, you were one of the greatest flame war/ forum stirrers. I sincerely hope you can bring that historic form to this forum.
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:50 am
by n0kn0k
Hi Kuni! Lots of old players here. [:)]
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:35 am
by currycook
Back too. Game looks good. However, just don't have the time to play like I did all those years ago. But, what a great cast of characters there were those years back. Just watching was entertaining. Hoping this version of the game is a great version as well
Currycook
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:23 am
by KuniworthII
I am 20.
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:36 am
by lecrop
ORIGINAL: Kuniworth II
Will immediately begin working on a remake of the old grigsby Classic war in russia.
WOW WOW [&o]
...but WiR was WEGO [8|]
RE: And we are back!
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:43 am
by xwormwood
ORIGINAL: Kuniworth II
I am 20.
And this already three times!
[:D]