Page 1 of 1

Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:25 am
by wings7
More goodness from the goddess...[:)]
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/styl ... ar-BBwui8K

Patrick

RE: Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:22 am
by Josh
Yeah I've seen the picture in the paper... jawdropping, it looks dropdead gorgeous even without Marilyn wearing it.

RE: Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 am
by candiceflynn666
What a classic! Do you think Scarlett Johanson will ever become as iconic?

RE: Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:52 pm
by Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: wings7

More goodness from the goddess...[:)]
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/styl ... ar-BBwui8K

Patrick
I get "page not found" or some such

RE: Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 pm
by USSAmerica
That's because the previous poster resurrected this thread from 2016. [:D]

I suspect that candiceflynn666 is not a typical wargaming member of the forums. [8|]

RE: Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm
by Lobster
ORIGINAL: Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: wings7

More goodness from the goddess...[:)]
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/styl ... ar-BBwui8K

Patrick
I get "page not found" or some such

Well, if you must. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ma ... d=43631778
[;)]

[Deleted]

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 5:28 pm
by Anonymous
[Deleted by Admins]