Page 1 of 1
How do Carriers bomb other ships
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:28 pm
by ParadogsGamer
As the headline says. I can, for the life of me, not figure this out.
I've tried holding down shift, Ctrl, and both, plus all the other keys on my keyboard and I cannot launch any attack from a carrier to another ship.
I've tried all the different modes and still nothing.
Is it because I'm still on the beta version?
RE: How do Carriers bomb other ships
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:40 pm
by Ostwindflak
Version should not matter. Make sure they aren't set to air intercept mode. Then you just click on the CV, then an enemy ship within range. The enemy ship can't be within bad weather (rain or snow) and if your carrier is in rough seas you won't be able to launch aircraft from it.
RE: How do Carriers bomb other ships
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:50 pm
by Ironclad
PG your screen was showing stormy seas when you were trying to carrier attack the US fleet. Thanks for the great video series btw.
RE: How do Carriers bomb other ships
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:51 pm
by BillRunacre
Additionally, if bombing an enemy ship it's best to set your Carrier to Naval/Tactical mode first, as that will maximise the damage inflicted.
RE: How do Carriers bomb other ships
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 pm
by ParadogsGamer
Ahh indeed there are rough seas. That explains it then
Carry on. Nothing to see here
