Page 1 of 1

Calling all Russian Kat Killers

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:36 pm
by Hades
Since the forum seems to be factioning off in Kat and Anti-Kat. I have decided to represent the best of the Kat killers... The Russian Kat Killers.

'lo and behold....

Re: Calling all Russian Kat Killers

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:52 pm
by Hades
.

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:39 pm
by Belisarius
Nice looking, Hades! :)

To nit-pick - you couldn't consider putting at least a 34/85 in there? Those T-34s are no kat killers... :p ;)

I cant see it!?

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:37 pm
by M4Jess
all I see is the lil box?

It's all my fault...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:33 pm
by Orzel Bialy
I created a Club Banner Hell! :eek:

LMAO! :D

ps...Hades....I can't see the banner either...only the attachment. Did you follow the quidelines on how to get a banner to post? The red box "usually" (but it's not the only reason) appears when the picture doesn't have a "live url addy".

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:38 pm
by Hades
yeah i have it on a geocities site but if i post it more than once it becomes a red box??:confused: i just ill try to put it on an other website

the t-34 is there for lack of better pictures of bigger tanks.
same goes for the isu-152

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:06 am
by Hades
Image

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:09 am
by Hades
argh!!!!! what did i do
i get it working at the bottom of the post and then try to post it and it poos it up
argh1!!!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:48 am
by M4Jess
I got it!!! Thanks dude!! WE LIVE TO KILL ALL KATZ BEFORE US!:mad:

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:38 am
by Hades
excellent
die KATZ

Banner

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:59 am
by mogami
Hi, OK look an tell me what I need to change to get this banner to work.

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:05 am
by Hades
you have ' after the [img] part

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:12 am
by Goblin
Can someone modify that banner to say Red Steel? I love the Russian armor, but will not fly that banner if it says Kat killer. Thanks!

Goblin

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:50 am
by dlazov
Very Nice Hades.

Don't cave in the the Kat query to change the banner.

Motherland Kat Killers
Soviet Kat Killers
Russian Kat Killers

Or

Kat Killers for Soviet and the big Boss, nieyt

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:56 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
Can someone modify that banner to say Red Steel? I love the Russian armor, but will not fly that banner if it says Kat killer. Thanks!

Goblin


No way Gob! you Fly a Kat lover banner!

Sissy!:rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:15 am
by Goblin
Originally posted by dlazov
Very Nice Hades.

Don't cave in the the Kat query to change the banner.

Motherland Kat Killers
Soviet Kat Killers
Russian Kat Killers

Or

Kat Killers for Soviet and the big Boss, nieyt


I didn't mean to change the banner overall, but maybe get me one as I described. I love Russian armor too! Whoever doesn't has to be a little bit questionable, but I love my Kats too.

Goblin

Re: Banner

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:44 am
by Hades
Originally posted by Mogami
Hi, OK look an tell me what I need to change to get this banner to work.



you also need to end it with [/img] not [img]
sorry i didnt notice that earlier

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:33 pm
by Noodleboy
You mean Katz like this:?

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:33 am
by red
Belisarius, you shouldn't diss T34'76 like that, I killed plenty of katz with those, in fact I prefer them to T34/85. Care to find out?:mad: