Page 1 of 1

Newbie IJN commander looking for Allied opponents

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:51 am
by Full Moon
Hello UVers!
I've been playing UV less than one month now and started my first PBEM game yesterday. I found it very entertaining and engaging. It was pleasant surprise since I only played against AI ever since I started to play PC games. I want to have a couple more PBEM opponents. I've been only playing IJN and I'm planning to do so in PBEM games. I can play a couple of turns a day and I can do more during weekends.
I want to play either scenario 17 or 19. I usually play Japanese sub doctrine off, advanced weather on, Allied damage control on, reinforcement variable and FOW on. Either side can freely resign if one finds situation hopeless. Either 1 day turn or 2 day turn would be OK. Everything is negotiable including ship commitment and house rules. New patch will be applied once it's released.
I live in Texas (central time) and during weekdays I can only play in the evening.
If anyone is interested please contact me at
myoungzoo@hanmail.net
Thanks!

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:20 am
by Full Moon
I've got enough opponents. I'll close this post. Thanks for your replies!:)