Page 1 of 1
Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:32 pm
by leci
Any available?
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:14 pm
by Ostwindflak
Why?
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm
by Goodmongo
For knowledge, testing, modeling reasons most likely. Not to mention to allow them to cheat in MPP
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 pm
by BillRunacre
The ability to change the AI difficulty level at any time during a game is effectively your cheat code. [:)]
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 pm
by freeboy
well, you can really cheat by changing sides.. I do a what if to add Turkey ... just make sure you finish all the moves for "your " side lest the ai change stuff when u do the switch..
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:33 am
by leci
Why?
All the above, and I agree 'cheating' can be a subtle art eg changing sides, replaying battles, changing the difficulty levels, scripts omn/off and so on.
And sometimes - I get fed up and to get 'a kick' from beating the AI.
But rest assured, I have never cheated in Multiplayer mode whatever the game.
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:31 pm
by Bmorgan077
I don't know what cheats you want but you can do a lot with the editor, add/delete units, change unit costs and numbers available, change income and so much more.
RE: Cheats ie Game Enhancer codes
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:26 pm
by Ason
ORIGINAL: Bmorgan077
I don't know what cheats you want but you can do a lot with the editor, add/delete units, change unit costs and numbers available, change income and so much more.
The problem as far as I know is you can't open saved games in the editor.
I would also like to see some cheats, some times it's nice to give the AI or myself a boost of MPP's or diplomatic points.
You can "spice up" the games that way, always used to do it in ToF.