Command Points
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 am
Gents-
Have used the search function but no go; really bothers me as I should easily find numerous references the following question:
With a HQ selected, command points used (units assigned) / command points unused should be displayed on the counter. I cannot seem to find the readout. Am probably missing something basic.
Decided to take a break from AE and learn WitE. Awesome game.
Thank You all for your help.
Also-
If there is a better way to search, please let me know. Again, probably operator error.
Cricket Mac
Have used the search function but no go; really bothers me as I should easily find numerous references the following question:
With a HQ selected, command points used (units assigned) / command points unused should be displayed on the counter. I cannot seem to find the readout. Am probably missing something basic.
Decided to take a break from AE and learn WitE. Awesome game.
Thank You all for your help.
Also-
If there is a better way to search, please let me know. Again, probably operator error.
Cricket Mac
