Page 1 of 1

old editor function

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 am
by TAIL_GUNNER
From the Editor manual:

"A unit that is to start on the map but has not yet been placed there is shown in black text."

This does not seem to be the case now....all unplaced units show up in white text (same as placed units) using the latest beta.

Can this feature be enabled again?

RE: old editor function

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:40 am
by morvael
The color system was expanded and offers more hints, sadly this is not one of them.

RE: old editor function

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:21 pm
by TAIL_GUNNER
That's unfortunate...is there any way to enable it again? It is very useful..

Perhaps with a different color even?

RE: old editor function

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm
by morvael
I would have to program it for the next patch (not the next one though). Don't know when /if it will happen.

RE: old editor function

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 am
by TAIL_GUNNER
Don't sweat it...if I'm the only one asking for it back, it's not that important.

I think I'm probably about done messing around with this game anyways....time to finally play this beast.

I've owned it since launch and never made it to first blizzard...[8|]