German playable SU MOD
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 pm
Been away from the game for a long while...reading a book on Kursk sparked my interest to play again. Much has changed the last 4 years.
Anyway, I used to tool around with making German SUs playable on the map. I used to have to trick the engine by making them "Regiments" as Battalion units would disappear. Now it is possible to use battalion sized units on the map.
This first variant is your normal 41-45 GC, but all German SUs that use AFVs are playable on map.
Put the file in your Dat/Scen folder. It is called AFV Mod.
Enjoy!
Picture
Anyway, I used to tool around with making German SUs playable on the map. I used to have to trick the engine by making them "Regiments" as Battalion units would disappear. Now it is possible to use battalion sized units on the map.
This first variant is your normal 41-45 GC, but all German SUs that use AFVs are playable on map.
Put the file in your Dat/Scen folder. It is called AFV Mod.
Enjoy!
Picture