My subs vanished
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:15 am
I keep noticing friendly subs vanish from the simulation and never reappear. Most recently this happened in the Canary's cage scenario. I gave the 4 Spanish subs orders initially, no problem. But after the scenario started running, they each disappeared after I gave them updated orders.
They don't show up among the losses. They are still available in Mission Editor. They are just not in the map. I loaded the scenario in the scenario editor and they still didn't show up, even in "God's eye." So... where are they?
I apologize if this has been answered, but I did not find it in the FAQ and I can't seem to get the search tool for the forums to work.
They don't show up among the losses. They are still available in Mission Editor. They are just not in the map. I loaded the scenario in the scenario editor and they still didn't show up, even in "God's eye." So... where are they?
I apologize if this has been answered, but I did not find it in the FAQ and I can't seem to get the search tool for the forums to work.