Sigint's Usage by the AI
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 am
Is the (ALllied?) AI "reading" anyhow the Sigint report and making any use of it?
What's your Strategy?
https://forums.matrixgames.com:443/
The newer AI's scripts by Andy have far more of these than the initial release did. This is part of why Ironman plays out so much better ... a lot more scripts and the assets still exist to execute them.ORIGINAL: LoBaron
... with the possible exception of a script being triggered by the capture of a specific base.
This link to all the various scenarios was updated in July 2016, but I don't know if any of the scenarios are Andy Mac's new ones. I think they are still in development and Andy has called for volunteers for testing in the Scenario Modding part of the forum.ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
Which mods use Andy's newer scripts?
correct. you can download and use now ...ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
This link to all the various scenarios was updated in July 2016, but I don't know if any of the scenarios are Andy Mac's new ones. I think they are still in development and Andy has called for volunteers for testing in the Scenario Modding part of the forum.ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
Which mods use Andy's newer scripts?
tm.asp?m=3088504