Page 1 of 1

41-45 Bitter End (closed)

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:31 pm
by Timmeh
Soviets prefered but would consider a pair of companion games as each side.

Open to house rules for realism, like conditions on para and water landings.
Either mild blizzard with +/- soviet bonus, or regular blizzard without soviet bonus.
(not sure if there is a correlation or not, what do you think?)

Consider myself an intermediate opponent, looking to play a more worthy opponent than the AI.



RE: 41-45 Bitter End opponent wanted

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 am
by Juliuspluvius
I want to play, but I´m not experience opponent. Only play two times like Axis and was time ago. But tell me your home rules, and i will play with you. I can not start untill thursday or friday. Only one issue: every 3 months i´ll take hollidays for 15 days, during this time i can not play, but i will play at least 3 times per week. I´m working in Saudi Arabia