Page 1 of 1

Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:41 pm
by Missouri_Rebel
I'm not sure why I, as the Germans, lost this scenario. No British units exited the map (how GB gets VP's) and I killed several British units (how the Germans gain VP's).

Image

RE: Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:51 pm
by Paullus
Looks strange. I will check this. Looks like the KIA VPs are the wrong way around.

RE: Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:00 pm
by Paullus
Yep KIA VPs wrong. Strange nobody have seen this for such a long time. Well you can manually change it in the editor, switching the KIA VPs to the other side and I'll send a new scenario in the next Update.

Good catch.
Thank you

RE: Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:14 pm
by Missouri_Rebel
Thanks for the info.

RE: Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 am
by AirborneBob
I just played this too, and got the same result....no updated was applied

RE: Problem with 7th Somerset at Oosterhout

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 pm
by Paullus
The scenario update will be in the next Update from Peter [:)]