Page 1 of 1

Game Save Folder

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:17 pm
by HighwayStar
I'm trying to find out if it is possible to change the default folder that games are saved in. I also have questions as to why some allied submarines can be rearmed at a base and some can not. I realize that in reality not all bases would have the right torpedoes for US, British and Dutch subs, but I have found that some US subs can be rearmed at a base and other US subs can not. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with HQ units at the base and if they have a torpedo ordinance option. Any ideas?

RE: Game Save Folder

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:54 am
by Oberst_Klink
ORIGINAL: HighwayStar

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to change the default folder that games are saved in. I also have questions as to why some allied submarines can be rearmed at a base and some can not. I realize that in reality not all bases would have the right torpedoes for US, British and Dutch subs, but I have found that some US subs can be rearmed at a base and other US subs can not. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with HQ units at the base and if they have a torpedo ordinance option. Any ideas?
Regarding the subs, there need to be the required torpedoes in the pool available and of course a certain port size. Remember, the S-Type subs use different torpedoes than the Gato-class subs...

Here's a helpful thread about various tenders.

tm.asp?m=2920431

Klink, Oberst

RE: Game Save Folder

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm
by Theages
ORIGINAL: HighwayStar

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to change the default folder that games are saved in.

You could use mklink. A "guide" can be found here

Also you may look here to find an example.