Troop Transport ships (please help)
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:08 am
Is there a way to change the rules for invasion of Troops? I dont like how easy you or bot can bypass orbital defence system (as Defence Base or Space Port), invade the planet and take control of both planet and theyr defences. I want to make slight delay in invasion, 30 seconds for excample.
Explaining: ship with troops on board start to unload troops on the planet, this ship must stay still at his place for 30 seconds and only after 30 seconds troops will be unloaded.
and 2nd thing. I want to change target priority for my ships and bases. If Troop Transport Ships seen in close range to any of my Planets I want to make this Troop Transport ships 100% prior target for any of my Ships, Base or Star Fighter (especially for Bases and Star Fighters). Its annoying when I loosing my planet with super strong Defence Base only becouse this stupid Defence Base dont want to attack Troop Transport ships as a priority target.
Explaining: ship with troops on board start to unload troops on the planet, this ship must stay still at his place for 30 seconds and only after 30 seconds troops will be unloaded.
and 2nd thing. I want to change target priority for my ships and bases. If Troop Transport Ships seen in close range to any of my Planets I want to make this Troop Transport ships 100% prior target for any of my Ships, Base or Star Fighter (especially for Bases and Star Fighters). Its annoying when I loosing my planet with super strong Defence Base only becouse this stupid Defence Base dont want to attack Troop Transport ships as a priority target.