Page 1 of 1
Looking for IJ opponent Scen 1 or 2
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 pm
by Zigurat666
Was in a game until late 42 when my opponent ran into some problems continuing. I will discuss conditions if anyone is interested.
RE: Looking for IJ opponent Scen 1 or 2
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:30 pm
by Zigurat666
LOL...103 views,no replys. OK so just incase there's some confusion I will break it down for you...
"Looking-for-IJ-opponent-Scen1-or-2"
So the first part "Looking" is merely a request for an opponent
IJ means that I would prefer someone who can or is willing to play the Japanese side
Scen 1 or 2 is also just suggesting the scenarios I like to play
The content of the post saying I would discuss indicates that we would come to a satisfactory agreement on how we would play the game.
For all the viewers that thought they might see something REALLY exciting or perhaps I mistakenly posted that I was really looking for an Allied player or maybe even scenario 28 or something I would just like to say...
Scen 1 (or 2)
Japanese player
We will talk
I am "NOT"
looking for an allied player
trying to play another scenario other than 1 or 2
offering free donuts
marrying you sister
challenging you to an I.Q test that you would lose horribly
Hope that clears things up for the 103
RE: Looking for IJ opponent Scen 1 or 2
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:26 pm
by szmike
just lurking, please disregard

RE: Looking for IJ opponent Scen 1 or 2
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 pm
by walkerd
Would be prepared to been the Japanese, scenario 2.
Do not have a turn ready and working the next few days, I only work 4 days a week but with 10 hour days I will take a few days before I have the first turn ready.
Not huge on house rules,
* definitely require PP to cross boundaries with the exception of Thai and Chinese into Burma.
* try to stay away from"gamey play", I am about enjoying the experience, not pushing the rules to the limits (night bombing etc)
Usual set up, non historical first turn, happy for PDU on or off.