some questions!
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:15 pm
Hi,
I have been playing now for a while and these are some doubts i still have :
a) Is there any relevance when it says this port belongs to Combined Fleet or whatever? Does this mean that the Combined Fleet land units have any advantage there?
b) How the replenish missions at sea work? I have had some TF needing more fuel in the same hex as replenish TF and nothing has happened when trying to replenish. Is there any special procedure to do this?
c) I have place some mines in Lunga as JP player and when disembarking/invading my transports were hitting them continuously. They sank more JP ships than american! Is this normal?
d) Has anybody an easy rule to remember the different factors that affect your planes when launching air missions?
e) Why sometimes your ships refuel automatically when reach port? This is very annoying specially when you are low on fuel and want it for some TF and not for others. Is there any way to prevent automatic refuel when ships reach port?
Thanks a lot!!
I have been playing now for a while and these are some doubts i still have :
a) Is there any relevance when it says this port belongs to Combined Fleet or whatever? Does this mean that the Combined Fleet land units have any advantage there?
b) How the replenish missions at sea work? I have had some TF needing more fuel in the same hex as replenish TF and nothing has happened when trying to replenish. Is there any special procedure to do this?
c) I have place some mines in Lunga as JP player and when disembarking/invading my transports were hitting them continuously. They sank more JP ships than american! Is this normal?
d) Has anybody an easy rule to remember the different factors that affect your planes when launching air missions?
e) Why sometimes your ships refuel automatically when reach port? This is very annoying specially when you are low on fuel and want it for some TF and not for others. Is there any way to prevent automatic refuel when ships reach port?
Thanks a lot!!