Page 1 of 1

Newbie looking for 7.1. - PBEM game

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:17 pm
by Mimo
I am a relatively unexperienced SP-Player and totally new to PBEM-games.
Anybody interested in playing with me?

If you are a "veteran" and willing to play with me feel free to give comments on my gameplay. I am always willing to learn.

Any setting is fine for me as long as CC is OFF. I have version 7.1. Any slot except #4 available.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:35 pm
by VikingNo2
Any preference on a counrty you would like to pley?

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:48 pm
by Fredflak
Nope, no preferences except for what I already posted, that is that I want anything except the germans since i'm already playing two games as the germans. That's all :)

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:29 pm
by Mimo
No preferences.
Anything ist fine except that I would prefer CC OFF. I have enough problems handling the game without! :)

let's begin!!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:23 pm
by JenarO
Hello, I looking for battles too. My only preferences are small maps and not too big countries (like germans, russian, americans). Do you like it????


juan.nervion@ariceta.com with setup files (but .zip, not pbem....i'm sorry)

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:29 pm
by Mimo
Will send you the file immediatly!

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:07 am
by VikingNo2
here you go Fredflak, me Uk you USSR late war 10% arty