Page 1 of 1

[FIXED B936.4] SAMs are being spammed against helicopters.

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:55 am
by MrNerd
Some SAM or missile weapons get all allocated against a single helicopter when the weapons should only fire one or two and then wait to see if they hit. There's a scenario attached, where a DDG and F-35 start to shoot way too many sams/missiles at an enemy osprey. There's not any manual allocation done in the scenarios. I edited the weapons on the DDG in order to have it start shooting RIM-174s first, as it didn't do the bug when it started to use RIM-162s first. I used build 936.2, with database version 466

RE: SAMs are being spammed against helicopters.

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:18 pm
by RoryAndersonCDT
Logged, thanks.

RE: SAMs are being spammed against helicopters.

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 pm
by RoryAndersonCDT
Hi, I'm having difficulty downloading your uploaded scenario. Seems to be a problem with matrix forums.

Mind uploading your file to here http://upload.baloogan.com/?secure=2152017 and paste me the text you get after a successful upload?