Page 1 of 1
Looking for a PBEM game
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:08 am
by ringerthrawn
I am new to PBEM. I have been playing UV for about 3 months now and have the Amer. side kind of figured out (don't ask me to play as Jap - I suck <g>). Anyone willing to play with a PBEM-newb, please respond here - I will need you to tell me how to play this way.
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:00 am
by Yamamoto
I'll be happy to play as teh Japanese against you. I'm going out of town this weekend so we'd have to start on Sunday. I can send you my generic fisrt turn scenerio 17 tonight if you want. It is 100% commit for both sides, Allied damage control on, IJN sub control off. Let me know if you want those conditions or some other. Since you are nwe you can have whatever conditions you want. I'm am an experienced PBEM player.
Yamamoto
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:47 am
by Weathersfield
Just a suggestion, do you want to wait for the 2.3 patch? Its due Monday or a little after.
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:23 am
by Yamamoto
Yes, let's wait.
Yamamoto
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:50 am
by ringerthrawn
Roger that <g>