Ship control
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:44 pm
I just got the game and I admit I have alot to learn but one thing is confusing me.
I started playing the Coral Sea scenario after trying the tutorial several times, and something odd keeps happening. It seems at the start of each turn some of my ships and submarines want to return Nomea(sp?) No matter what movement I choose for my tf's next turn there target hex is Nomea. And yes I've set all my ships and subs to human control. Anyone have any ideas?
I started playing the Coral Sea scenario after trying the tutorial several times, and something odd keeps happening. It seems at the start of each turn some of my ships and submarines want to return Nomea(sp?) No matter what movement I choose for my tf's next turn there target hex is Nomea. And yes I've set all my ships and subs to human control. Anyone have any ideas?