Page 1 of 1

Someone wants little battles?????

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:25 pm
by JenarO
Hello, I'm looking for newbie-medium opponents with no big countries in game (not german, russian, etc...) and small-medium maps.
By mail.


regards.

A game

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:39 pm
by Klinkenhoffen
Hello JenarO,
I am a new player to SPWAW, but played Steel Panthers many year ago. My tactical skills may be a little lacking.

I'am playing 7.1. Prefer all on including Comand and Control, Real troop/rarity on. PBEM at most 2 turns per week.

How about a game around 1000 points to start. You set it up. My email is pjsmmiller@ozemail.com.au


Klinkenhoffen

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:02 am
by VikingNo2
Not a newbie, but this sound interesting, 1000pts minor countrys I'm in what would you like first. :D :rolleyes:

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:15 am
by Klinkenhoffen
Hello VikingNo2,
how about Italy / Britain or Australia. North Africa Mid 1941. You set it up as this will be my first PBEM. Address is a couple of post up.

Klinkenhoffen