Page 1 of 1

Scenario Configuration Question

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:28 pm
by astjohn76
Does anyone know how to edit the flags in the scenario configurations menu?

I am looking to see if its possible to edit the German flag to the historical one.

Thank You

RE: Scenario Configuration Question

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 am
by Paullus
You need to edit the Terrain.png file in the Graphics folder. Be careful and backup the file first. Check out the mods and see if anyone has done it already.

RE: Scenario Configuration Question

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:29 am
by astjohn76
Hello and thank you for the response. I actually managed to edit the terrain file successfully. It corrected the flag in the top right by the turn segment. The problem is if I start a new scenario the scenario configuration screen still shows the old flag. Plus if I click scenario attributes I still see the old flag. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RE: Scenario Configuration Question

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:27 pm
by Peter Fisla
ORIGINAL: astjohn76

Hello and thank you for the response. I actually managed to edit the terrain file successfully. It corrected the flag in the top right by the turn segment. The problem is if I start a new scenario the scenario configuration screen still shows the old flag. Plus if I click scenario attributes I still see the old flag. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Those flags are part of GUI and are hard coded into the application, they cannot be modified.