MSN 8 Problems
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:30 pm
I'm having problems receiving e-mails with attached zip files. I just updated to MSN 8 before this started happening. I have two players that send me regualar turns, both are receiving an error message saying postmaster cannot deliver, Bad File Number. I have no trouble e-mailing out to them, one of them is also on MSN 8 and is having no problem receiving. The e-mails sent to me sometimes arrive 4-5 days after they were sent, sometimes not at all.
I have contacted MSN and they are working on the problem, the tech said something to do with settings at the server and they would get back to me.
Anyway I was wondering if any of the forum readers have experinced this or have any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Thanks
Boro:(
I have contacted MSN and they are working on the problem, the tech said something to do with settings at the server and they would get back to me.
Anyway I was wondering if any of the forum readers have experinced this or have any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Thanks
Boro:(