Page 1 of 1

Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 am
by DannyJim_slith
Hi All

I've bought all of the DLC and Campaigns but am struggling.

After a day at work I simply don't have the time or energy for the huge scenarios. Is there any chance that we could have a small Campaign based around a small group such as STANAVFORLANT or similar?

I'm worrying that the simulation is leaving me behind with the push for ever larger scenarios.

RE: Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:58 am
by Primarchx
Monster scenarios are fun but they are a handful and take a lot of time and effort to pull off. I did a series of small air actions last December just to emphasize how fun and challenging small-unit play can be.

RE: Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:11 am
by DannyJim_slith
Are they in the community packs? Have you a link please?

RE: Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am
by Primarchx
They're the Strike Commander series and were in the Community Pack a couple of months back. Have fun!

RE: Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:45 pm
by Phoenix100
I'm interested too, Primarchx, but can't find anything about Strike Commander in the present (Matrix) community pack. What were the actual titles of the scenarios, please?

Cheers.

UPDATE: Found them now in the mods section. Thanks. Do I need to manually update them to the latest DB, to run with the latest CoW build, or are they ok, as is?

RE: Small DLC

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:51 pm
by Primarchx
They haven't been updated since I submitted them so a DB update would probably be good.