Where is waypoint data stored in LUA?
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 am
I;m trying to define my own courses, which involve lat/long way points, but also speed and altitude changes which can be bound with those waypoints. If I look at unit.course, I can see a table of lat/longs for the heading, but I don't know where altitude and speed changes per waypoint are stored.
I'm trying to write a specific script to take any craft's arbitrary linear course plot and have them:
a. fly around radar horizon
b. fly under radar horizon if option A is not possible (i.e.they are actually flying towards that radar location)
Screw stealth, just stay under radar horizon. Anyways, I've done this before manually many times - what an arse pain - now that I know the detailed radar horizon formula (with and without shadow zone compensation), I'd like to try to implement that into LUA.
I'm trying to write a specific script to take any craft's arbitrary linear course plot and have them:
a. fly around radar horizon
b. fly under radar horizon if option A is not possible (i.e.they are actually flying towards that radar location)
Screw stealth, just stay under radar horizon. Anyways, I've done this before manually many times - what an arse pain - now that I know the detailed radar horizon formula (with and without shadow zone compensation), I'd like to try to implement that into LUA.