FGM and FC:RS
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 pm
Hello PBEM players,
Recently picked up FC:RS and the GR DLC. Really enjoying what I have seen so far in my 40 hrs. Obviously only scratching the surface with the scenarios but in time hope to try out PBEM.
Some of you might know about the Few Good Men online gaming group, primarily a Battlefront Combat Mission CMx2 site. However, I have been pumping up the tyres of FC:RS over there and hope to get some of them into FC:RS and encourage PBEM play, perhaps tournaments if we can get enough traction.
So if you are interested in promoting FC:RS PBEM play drop over to FGM and say hello.
thx
Recently picked up FC:RS and the GR DLC. Really enjoying what I have seen so far in my 40 hrs. Obviously only scratching the surface with the scenarios but in time hope to try out PBEM.
Some of you might know about the Few Good Men online gaming group, primarily a Battlefront Combat Mission CMx2 site. However, I have been pumping up the tyres of FC:RS over there and hope to get some of them into FC:RS and encourage PBEM play, perhaps tournaments if we can get enough traction.
So if you are interested in promoting FC:RS PBEM play drop over to FGM and say hello.
thx