Page 1 of 1

Game won't kick in???

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 11:18 pm
by LT Vyktum
Install went well..I start up the game..intro runs..then it goes to the Wild Bill screen..then it goes to credits and then back to start up screens..no options to start game or anything...My comp is a 233 p2..64 mgs..vodoo3 2000...latest drivers..checked that v file thingy and that seems to be there, any ideas?..I got the game with an issue of pc gamer..I really want to play, it looks really cool and it's free, I don't know how you guys do it...rock on. Sorry about the double post..do not know how I did that.

------------------
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.

[This message has been edited by LT Vyktum (edited October 21, 2000).]

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 12:33 am
by Cona
Have you tryed to abort the intro with the space bar ?

Saludos,
Cona.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 1:33 am
by LT Vyktum
Yes..it just takes me back to the start screen..I believe it is version 3b

------------------
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 11:29 am
by Arralen
Originally posted by LT Vyktum:
Yes..it just takes me back to the start screen..I believe it is version 3b
It's from that magazine CD, isn't it?

It's a beta only, and met to be updated to v4.0. Furthermore some CD are reported to be faulty, so try re-installing and applying the patches 4.x .

Hope this helps.

Arralen


Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 4:28 pm
by LT Vyktum
Thanks I will give it a try..It's hard to believe that they would give you a game that doesn't work..it is the only reason I bought that magazine.

------------------
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.