Page 1 of 1

Looking for game 7.1 WAW

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:45 pm
by coopernc
Hi,

I have played WAW some, a couple time multiplay. Looking for a game with a newbie or semi-newbie.

Settings up to you; just email me the file at ecooper@nc.rr.com.

Again, I'll play any setting type but I prefer:
CC On
Large Map/High Pts/Long Game
Having a 'Best of 2' game where game 1 starts on even ground, game 2 the looser of game one is defending with 20% more points.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:11 pm
by Coolguy
I would gladly like to play to train myslef (haven't played steel panthers since the original one)

but since I found out about SP:WaW I played that game from then on, only in sp tough but I'd like to try out multiplayer now, sorry but I'm a n00b to this so if you would be so nice to explain me what to do, I'll gladly play against you, altough I prefer small maps and low points :p

Best of two

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:03 am
by Klinkenhoffen
Hi Coopernc,
I like the sound of this. I am a newbee.
It may take me a few days to set up. How many points are you looking for.

Klinkenhoffen

To Coolguy

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:04 pm
by JenarO
Ok, I'm newbie, but I can setup a game and explain you, if you want to make it.
I prefer small / medium maps, cc off and medium or little countries (not germany, usa,ussr)

do you like it???????

@ Jenar0

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:37 pm
by Coolguy
pm me your e-mail and I'll send you a pbo

my email

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:42 pm
by JenarO