Page 1 of 1

Download printable German OOB reference Charts here.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 6:00 am
by Keebler
Ok am good and done with the German OOB reference charts. Some 19, 8 ½ x 14 legal size pages of OOB data. I’ve included the original Excel file I used to create the charts, along with two MS Word docs that make up the unit and weapon reference.

I’ve converted the OOB range value to hexes, and adjusted the accuracy rating to reflect what is listed in the game. A note on the penetration vs range charts, I have used simplified equations to compute these values so they will be a little different from what is shown in the game. Just think of it as part of the fog of war. A lot of the charts a very close, but the shorter range guns can be of by 10 to 15 percent.

I’m on to the Russian OOB now. Wish me luck…..

Oh yea the OOB version used was Matrix games V4.3

Get them here.... http://www.members.home.net/syl-leclerc/GermanCht.zip

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 11:22 am
by Arralen
Remember :

The final official OOBs are due in around 3 weeks, so while you're shurely doing good woork, it's not of much worth up to now Image

Arralen

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 6:44 pm
by Keebler
I really don't think the OOBs will ever be completely and truly done. I'll start on these, and when they are done I can revisit them when the new OOB comes out. I doubt the changes will be substantial enough to bother me. The chart are meant as a quick ref. only. The in game encyclopaedia has the final word!


Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 6:24 pm
by Keebler
Anyone else have comments on charts. I've started these for myself. If no one needs them I won't bother posting them.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 9:58 pm
by Al Boone
I think your charts are very useful. I appreciate your effort very much and refer to them constantly. Please continue with the Ruskies.
A Big THANK YOU!

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 3:21 am
by Almogavar
I fully agree with you Al Boone, excelent job Keebler.
Thank you very much for all your good work.

Almogavar

------------------
Desperta ferro.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 3:35 am
by Tankhead
Originally posted by Almogavar:
I fully agree with you Al Boone, excelent job Keebler.
Thank you very much for all your good work.
Almogavar
I agree with the above quotes. Good job Keebler Image and please keep going on the other OOB's.

Tankhead



------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 3:31 am
by Keebler
Ok the Soviet Rererence charts are up..
http://www.members.home.net/syl-leclerc/SovietCht.zip

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:54 am
by Keebler
US Army is 50% done. Will be ready Soon.

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 3:16 am
by Viriato
keebler , I've played SPWAW and Sp1 a lot , and the one thing I've allways wanted was a list like this , no kidding , thanks a lot , great work ... keep'em comin...

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 3:43 pm
by Keebler
Just checked the upload stats for my webspace. Looks like 200 uploads for the German OOB and 150 for the Soviet. The US One is on the way, but I'm leaving town to visit my family in Ontario. The US OOB should go up shortly after I get back.