Dutch and Belgian units deploting at zero-strength
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm
In one of my PBEM games just now, when my Axis opponent did a DoW against the Low Countries,
an odd thing happened: Some of the Dutch and Belgian units deployed with zero strength.
I'm fairly certain that this was not just a display glitch, with the units actually functioning at their designated strength.
My reason for believing this is that the Dutch Army, which normally deploys at Strength 10, was destroyed in one hasty attack by a German Corps.
It would normally take 2-3 hasty attacks from German corps to knock out the Dutch army, even on the turn of its initial deployment with zero supply.
Anyone else seen this happen? Or am I hallucinating?
an odd thing happened: Some of the Dutch and Belgian units deployed with zero strength.
I'm fairly certain that this was not just a display glitch, with the units actually functioning at their designated strength.
My reason for believing this is that the Dutch Army, which normally deploys at Strength 10, was destroyed in one hasty attack by a German Corps.
It would normally take 2-3 hasty attacks from German corps to knock out the Dutch army, even on the turn of its initial deployment with zero supply.
Anyone else seen this happen? Or am I hallucinating?