Page 1 of 1

Help!

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:51 pm
by ultradave
Northern Inferno "Beware of the Badger", I've sent the helicopters with Marines to Bardofuss but I don't see how to unload them there once they've arrived. Any help appreciated. I'm sure it's operator error and under my nose but I'm not finding a way.

RE: Help!

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 pm
by Eggstor
You don't unload them. Not only is Beware of the Badger a pre-Chains of War scenario (so no cargo/paratroop ops), but cargo/paratroop operations are currently not implemented in the CWDB.

RE: Help!

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 pm
by ultradave
So just land them there at Bardofuss and sit with the helicopters? I assume there are some points associated with having delivered the marines.

RE: Help!

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:23 pm
by jmarso
I never wound up doing anything with the Marines; as soon as enough ships crossed into the fjord my score rolled up to the victory level and the scenario ended.


RE: Help!

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:19 am
by SunlitZelkova
ORIGINAL: Eggstor

You don't unload them. Not only is Beware of the Badger a pre-Chains of War scenario (so no cargo/paratroop ops), but cargo/paratroop operations are currently not implemented in the CWDB.

Cargo works with the CWDB.