Page 1 of 2

Going under the knife (Laser)!

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:41 am
by Supervisor
Ladies and those few gentlemen, I'm having surgery 7 Mar 03 (Friday) to remove a troublesome Gall Bladder and possibly an appendix, I will be out of action for a short time, so please keep an eye on those newbies looking for help and offer what ever assistance you can provide. I will try to check in periodically but sitting up will be a little troublesome. Take care of yourselves and I'll catch you on the flip side. Signing off for now.:( :( :(

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:51 am
by Mojo
You'll feel much better after it's done. Believe me. Sending some positive waves your way brah

Best Wishes

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:10 am
by chief
Gmenfan:
Having gone through the procedure in August and if they use the five small hole method you'll be out in one day and possibly the same day as my lady was. I was unfortunate the docs found gangerine and had to open me up the old fashioned way. Hey, but I was out 2 days after the operation and here that night.

May you be well and heal quick, we'll keep a light on in the forum.


:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :cool:

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:39 am
by Goblin
Get well and don't worry about us. Our thoughts are with you!


eric

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:41 am
by tracer
Hope all goes smooth...I've had several people tell me their 'same day' gall bladder procedures were no worse than some dental visits. :D

take it easy

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:06 pm
by M4Jess
Good luck and God speed old friend! We are with you!!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:32 pm
by RockinHarry
hope to see you back in good health Mike! :);)

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:43 pm
by rbrunsman
We'll mind the store while you're away.

Take it easy and get better.

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:59 pm
by Irinami
Good luck and God bless!

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:01 pm
by Grenadier
Get back quickly, Mike, CL beta is starting up real soon:)

I made 2 important birthday announcements for you:)

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:57 pm
by Lars
Good luck, and get well soon.

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:01 pm
by Jim1954
Mike, What we have to go through just to get the weekend off, right?

;)

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:14 am
by Sergio Castaldi
Good luck Gmenfan !

We wait you soon.

Ciao

Sergio:p

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:00 am
by Warrior
Get well soon, we need you.

Get Well and Get Back Here...

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:58 am
by Orzel Bialy
the community needs the Gmenfan...until then we'll help tend the shop! :D

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:31 pm
by sandman20
Good luck and get well soon;)

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:59 pm
by Belisarius
Since it's saturday today, here's wishing that everything went as planned. :) Get well soon! We'll be around... :D

I am alive!

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:10 pm
by Supervisor
Thank you all for the kind words. I only had the Gall Bladder removed. It was in terrible condition according to the Doc as the appendix looked fine with no sign of infection or inflamation. Only 4 small incsissions, I returned home 6 hours after showing up at the hosp. I was totally out of it Friday, Sat. I was so sick I couldn't leave the bed. Today I am very sore, with a little wozziness and nausia, but I'm forcing myself to get up and about a little. Things are improving so I hope to be almost at full speed in another day or so. Talk to you guys soon. Mike;) :D :)

WECOME BACK

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:14 am
by chief
Gmenfan: Glad it was successful and your back with us again.

Chief

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:35 pm
by Don Doom
Glad to hear everything went well! So take it easy and get well soon!!:)