Come teach me some respect!
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:05 pm
hehe
well, I have tried PBM games twice since the game came out, both ended poorly. One was do to patch problems that led to a massive one sided game.. it was abandoned.
the other we both screwed up the save games and had to restart twice..
I am looking for a game.. I wish to play as USN, but can go IJN is required.
I am good for a couple turns a days most days.
But I would like an experienced PBM opponent, so that I can learn from them, as well as the proper ways to PBM without making the mistakes I have made in the past.
I am deadly against the AI, but probably a 4 out of 10 against a human.
email is rawink@tampabay.rr.com if interested.
well, I have tried PBM games twice since the game came out, both ended poorly. One was do to patch problems that led to a massive one sided game.. it was abandoned.
the other we both screwed up the save games and had to restart twice..
I am looking for a game.. I wish to play as USN, but can go IJN is required.
I am good for a couple turns a days most days.
But I would like an experienced PBM opponent, so that I can learn from them, as well as the proper ways to PBM without making the mistakes I have made in the past.
I am deadly against the AI, but probably a 4 out of 10 against a human.
email is rawink@tampabay.rr.com if interested.