Page 1 of 1
Nice screenies but......
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:07 pm
by jamespcrowley
no more information about the how the game works and deeper explanations of the various advertised aspects of the engine?
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 am
by 76mm
And not even an answer about the period covered by the game--the other thread says 300 AD to 50 AD...really?
Multiplayer? Campaign?
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm
by Piteas
I´m betatester and I can say... Multiplayer?... yes. A very good and easy multiplayer for tournaments.
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 pm
by 76mm
Great news about multiplayer, thanks.
But I still don't understand why no one has answered about the period covered by the game, seems like a pretty basic question...
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 am
by Ichili
It must have been a typo. My guess is, 500 BC rather than 300 AD.
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:02 am
by 76mm
ORIGINAL: Ichili
It must have been a typo. My guess is, 500 BC rather than 300 AD.
Yeah, I figure it was a typo (I figured 300 BC, but maybe you're right), but I figured the devs could have been bothered to fix it or clarify it by now...
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm
by Niessuh
ORIGINAL: 76mm
And not even an answer about the period covered by the game--the other thread says 300 AD to 50 AD...really?
That's a typo yes. It should say "600 BC to 30 BC"
RE: Nice screenies but......
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm
by 76mm
Thanks Turnopia! Very much looking forward to this game, and am very pleased to hear that it has multiplayer. This will be the best galley game since, well, forever!