Page 1 of 1

Screenshots for SPCW

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:06 pm
by Matt R
Hello folks-

I have posted screenshots for SPCW at the YahooGroups public forum. To view the screenshots, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spcw/files/
and click on the screen you want to see.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Matt Reeves.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:58 pm
by hanksteph
I'd love to see the screenshots, but it appears to me you have a private site for viewing them. The only reason I come to this site is in the hope that you will get the ACW game done as I have almost no interest in 20th century warfare. Regards, Hank

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 7:47 am
by Matt R
Hello-

The site is a public forum. Why are you unable to access it? Do you have a yahoogroups account?

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 11:34 pm
by hanksteph
For some reason, it was rejecting my efforts to join. I went back later and was successful. Have not gone completely through the site yet, but am going now. Hank